Randie

Randie
"Hello World"

Friday, September 10, 2010

Homeless in Canada

Wow, who knew that there are so many homeless in Canada?  Will someone please tell me why our Canadian Government sends money out of the country when our people need help right here? What about the old saying "Clean up your own back yard first"? or "Charity starts at home"?  Well let me tell you, if you think the homeless are all a bunch of drugged up users and horrible has-bins then you are very very wrong! It can happen to anyone, nice people too!

We are now homeless. I do not use drugs or drink alcohol, heck, I do not even smoke regular old cigarettes!
I am definitely not a couch potato. I have just been put in a bad situation (and if you seen my You Tube site, then you know who put us here) anyhow...
Please, no more sending money out of the country, if you want to help, help your fellow Canadian.
I tried to go to a shelter and do you know how many are already full? No, because unless you need help you never look at what is out there! Well, let me tell you, FULL!!! Yes, there is a chance to go to an emergency woman's shelter but... my boys are not welcome and I am told they would have to go to a youth house for boys and yes the boys there have drug and/or alcohol problems and many have sexual abuse or violent abuse issues. So I asked where do the 'Good, clean boys go"? and I am told that 'good clean boys have good homes and do not need a shelter'! What kind of BS is that??? I made a good home for my kids. Hey not just good it was excellent.
I am not going to break up my family and put my children in a situation they do not need! Whee is the love? Where is the help?
I also went to Social Service, they can give me $1200 a month. WOW, that does not even pay rent for the 4 of us or put food on the table. Yet Mr Gordon Campbell, our BC leader, can give himself a raise??? For doing what? Give me a break.
anyhow... (I say that a lot)

I took my children to their Grandparents house and they would not even open their Gate to us. I said we are homeless and I was told to go and get a lawyer. With what money? Even legal aid will not help me. I called over 15 lawyers and they all want some kind of retainer fee.
What kind of Grand Parents do not open the door and give shelter to their Grand kids? Bad ones I suppose.
I thought that it would be a big sacrifice to give my children over to them but better that then live out of our van. A good mom is supposed to make sacrifices right? I tried.
What kind of man has 3 kids and does not support them? A bad one I suppose. What kind of man would rather give good money to a lawyer then directly to his children? I we had received money on a regular basis over the years, we would never have had to deal with Annette Ringier in the first place. Everything I have done over the years was in order to provide for my children, including creating a Children's Center so they could come to me anytime.
I pray to God every day and wonder why all these 'Good for nothing people' have been brought into my life?
Yes, I did have 3 wonderful children but would I have not had them even if I was with a wonderful man too? Or was that the trade off I had to make in order to have such wonderful kids? I wonder?
It is late and I need my sleep. I am having a hard time finding work. Okay sure, you need a home address to get a job but you need a job to get a home address... I tried to explain that one to Annette too but I guess it fell on deaf ears.
I figure that I will simply win the lotto 649 and the lotto Max, get us into a home, start up a business, help the needy, meet and marry Keanu Reeves and that will be my happy ever after.
A girl can dream can't she?!
(Well I am off to dream land to dream just that :)

Tomorrow is another new day, something good will happen. I am sure. After all, good things happen to good people right. Right?

Have a wonderful day/night. Bless you for being there for me to share this with. Amen
Randie

PS
Where are we? I will save that for another time. You will not believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment