Randie

Randie
"Hello World"

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another day...

Well we hit the road at 3am in the morning. My kids packed up the important stuff into the van (the dog, 2 cats, the ferret, the cooler the lap top, a bag of cloths each) and pulled me out of the house. They were tired of seeing me clean and struggle. I never had to leave a place in such a mess before but the kids convinced me that I am cleaning for the bad team.After all, what kind of people talk about God on one hand and on the other hand evict a woman with 3 kids out onto the street? Knowing we have no place to go or money to go with?
(Okay the house is not so bad but I am a bit of a Monk when it comes to cleaning and anything out of sort bothers me. The house is always kept clean but all the moving and sorting and packing disturbed a lot and it bothers me)My kids are right the 'bad team'. I always seem to be working for the wrong side. It is time I looked out just for us.  So into the van we went.

But to where?  well, I got an e-mail from  my sister that she said tells me my husband wants a divorce and is willing to pay for the kids. So I thought that we would head down to the inlaws house (since I do not know where to find my husband) and ask them for help.

It was not a smooth ride. But we were all sure we would find help. The van broke down only once. The engine thermostat died and we kept over heating. Lucky for us we found a garage with a heart of gold and they charged us for the part and not the labor. Bless them!
It was a long drive but we arrived in White Rock at 3am. The kids let me take a nap as they played cards in a 24hour McDonalds sipping tea. Then they woke me up at 6am so we could go down to the beach and watch the sunrise. Oh God it felt so good to be home :)
We raced down the White Rock pier, it felt like old times (for me anyway as I grew up there in my teen years)
Now to face the inlaws and find help.
Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment