Randie

Randie
"Hello World"

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Night, once again.

It has taken me a few days to write because going to the lawyers sent me for a loop.
So, who cares that I do not remember my husbands birthday? or where he was born? or the date we got married? Clearly I put a lot of useless information out of my head. Who knew I would have to remember these things again.
I tried to explain my situation and it threw the lawyer for a loop. He could not understand why Annette Ringier would bother to pay me for three years."'Who does that and why"? I tried to explain...
and Yes a lot has happened
and it is very confusing
and parts of it is actually unbelievable.
But I am not making it up!
My Karma is too important to me.
Besides my daughter says "Hey, if we were going to make it up, we would add a dragon or two"! she is funny.
I did not want to talk about Annette with the lawyer but he insisted on knowing my income for the past three years and where it came from.
And then trying to explain how we ended up homeless because of it all was even harder.

He also wanted to know why I have not gone after my husband sooner?
Well, i was on the other side of the world and we were doing okay. I was just so happy that he was on the other side of the planet why bother???!!! Besides the few lawyers I spoke with said it was impossible to deal with such a situation because of the distance and costs involved and the language. So I had to decide. I chose to move on without him.

AND HEY, WHY DOES A MOTHER HAVE TO ASK FOR MONEY FROM HER HUSBAND FOR THE KIDS??? WHY WOULDN'T A FATHER JUST GIVE THE MONEY BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!!

I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

As it turns out, my husband is asking for a divorce just now because he has decided to get married again. What kind of woman would want to marry such an irresponsible man?  I hope she gets an iron clad pre-nup
agreement to protect any children she has. It is clear this man can not keep a promise.
All in all I really wish them luck. Really.

I am just so dang happy to be free.

So it is very very clear that in order to keep going there is so much I have to put out of my head. So much! Then when I have to talk about it with anyone, like my friends cousin after the visit to the lawyer, it just drains my energy dry. It starts up all the nightmares and makes me sick to my stomach. I just can not do it any more. I have had it.  I have really really had it.

So where does that leave me?
Besides fed up? 
I have to keep my energy so I can keep doing the best I can for and with my children.
I need to forgive my husband...
I need to forgive Annette...
I need to forgive my Mother...

FORGIVE, FORGET, AND MORE FORWARD.

I believe that karma is not how people treat you but the result of how you treat people.
If these people have been brought into my life to test me, then test me no more.
I forgive them.
Will they be a part of my life again. No, but I am okay with that.
(hurt me once shame on you...hurt me twice, shame on me)
I now move on.
It is time.

Ahhh, I feel better already.

So this will be my last BLOG on the subject. Sorry, but this is how this chapter ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment